Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wholesome Entertainment

Went and saw CheaperBy The Dozen 2 this afternoon. It's funny, but not as funny as the first one. Mrs. Bassjones and I took the little one, and she loved it. She's totally into Hillary Duff and thinks she's just about the most talented coolest girl to ever walk the earth. I know she's cheesey and phony and all that, but I think that's a good thing when her fans are all 7-10 year old little girls. Certainly better than that Lindsey Lohan person posing naked...

I hate Hollywood! Bunch of moral reprobates that think it's perfectly fine for an anorexic teenager to bare her breasts, so as to give a bunch of teenage boys and old dirty bastards masturbation material for a couple of weeks. "But it's art" - Okay, sure, fine... Tell yourself that if you wish, it won't keep Uncle Pervert from molesting himself to the image of her naked body.

Wow, how did I get from point A to point B in this post???? Made sense to me...

No comments: